• Conveniently sized for IV sites
• Conformable and won't stick to itself
• Microporous technology allows breathability
• May be left in place for up to 7 days; dressing frequency will depend on amount of drainage
• Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central IV lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis; contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage
homesupply.net always comes through for me. There service is excellent and there turn around for receiving shipments is great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is taking care of a love one!
Excellent Service, quick shipping, Great Products. Highly recommended.
Ordered on Friday and I called to verify order on Monday, I left a voice message and within 20 minutes I received a phone call advising me that they received my order and it is being processed today and I should have the order by the end of the week.
My order was received sooner than expected, packaged very well, and in perfect condition.
Exceptional customer service and pricing. Delivery is speedy and arrives in good condition. I set up an account with Starr’s help and now receive a discount on my purchases. You have a loyal customer in me.
I REALLY enjoy working with Home Supply! My formula is delivered within a couple of days and the people that I work with are so helpful and friendly!
Excellent! Order was delivered the next day and again I thank you for your great customer service and caring and helpful people!
Home Supply has continued to be our goto store for Jevity. They have great prices, but even more importantly they get it shipped out quickly and to us in a short time.
as always, received order in a timely manner, easy to order on line. it is a pleasure using your web site